The 2013 Campaign has been held but we are still seeing TTT booklets being turned in…that IS reason to CELEBRATE!
If you have not turned in yours, you may do so by placing in the collection plate or if you prefer, drop it off to the Church Office or under Tracie’s door. It’s never too late to give to the Lord. However, in the Presbyterian way, our church committees need to know what their budget restrictions will be throughout the year. Our grateful thanks to you,
Stewardship Committee Members 2012 – 2013
- Mark Austin, Elder and Chair
- Hank Hayes, Elder
- Mary Clarkson
- Alice Crotwell
- Lynn Woodard
Purpose of Stewardship Committee
- To coordinate and lead the Stewardship Campaign, which encourages members and friends of South Aiken Presbyterian to pledge towards the annual budget and also offer their gifts of time and talents to the work of this church.
- To serve as a resource for the committees of the Session and Diaconate by providing them with lists of potential committee volunteers at the beginning of and throughout the year.
- To contribute articles on a monthly basis to AIMS, and other communications, to remind the congregation that Stewardship is not something to be remembered only during the Stewardship season, but that it is an on-going commitment to the life and work of the church throughout the year.
- To revise Time, Talent, and Tithe forms as necessary.
“The earth is the Lord’s and all that is in it, the world, and those who live in it; for he has founded it on the seas, and established it on the rivers.” Psalm 24:1-2